Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SUV Classes, and Love

Okay, So a few things have happened since I wrote. . . I know. . .

Last week when I was working at my the Restaurant that I work at. . .A woman who was eating with a group of girls left and backed her GIANT SUV into the front bumper of my car. . . . She left. . . and I was totally at my witts end. But the next day she came back. . . She doesn't want to go through insurance companies. . . .so she will have to just pay for the bumper. . . heh.


So classes started up. . . .my Brit Lit 2 is not hard. . . rather boring cause I have already covered the stuff cause of going to GVSU. So thats easy. My French class I am totally happy about that. . . .heh I was scared about it cause it was really hard down at GVSU. . . but I was showing my prof the stuff I was learning. . .and he was like "How. . . we don't cover that stuff tell 201." Thats when I was like Holy Shit . . . .happy days. . . .cause I was soo far behind in 102 down state.

Hmmm. . . Love is a wonderful thing. . .heh. . .I must say that. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home