Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Gift

Happy Birthday Dad,

Today is my dads B-Day, and that usually means only a few days tell Christmas. And I have today off which is really nice since I have had to work for the past four days, and two of the four were doubles. But anyways. . .

Well last night when I was at work was horrible, I was dead tired, and it was really busy, and all I wanted to do was to go home and go to bed. So when I got done and home my mom was too cheery, and she was like "Go and change, and we'll watch a movie." She was just alittle too excited. . . So after a few minutes I dragged myself into my room, but since I don't have a light switch in the front of my room I had to climb onto my bed. But there was a shadow on my bed, I had no idea what it was, so I turned on my light and saw a giant present sitting on my bed. It was soo sweet, and very creative. It was from Tom, and inside was a long strand of garland with like ten cds attached wrapped in different wrapping paper. One was even wrapped with toilet paper. heh. I thought 'what did he do, we were only get each other a few cds.' But the card did say "Good Luck finding the Cds" So I started to unwrapp the cds, well I got a blank empty cd case, which I thought was hilarious. A really sweet thing for him to do.

But now I really should take a shower and get my day ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home