Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas movies

Hmm.

So I've been thinking about this year. It is getting better as it ends. I most certainly do not regret dropping out of Grand Valley.

How the Crinch Stole Christmas is on tv right now. It's the old cartoon version, not the new one with Jim Carrey. That one is good, but it's not the same.

I have yet to see a lot of Christmas moves yet. I've seen Miracle on 34th Street, and now the Grinch, but I have yet to see all of the other classics. Like A Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, Rudolf, and many more I cannot name off the top of my head.

Ugh I have a to work at both of my jobs tomorrow. . . I really don't want to. . . but it's money. So I'll just have to deal with it right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home