Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Alright, I know I've been bad. . . . but I've been sort of busy. . . and sick at the same time. I have had no voice for a few days. . .and then today we get dumped on with more snow!!

Stupid snow. . . *grumbles*BUT its going to get warmer at least. . . mid to upper 30's. . . thats warm. . . *sighs* How the weather changes. . . .

But I did manage to get some Christmas wrapping done. Not much, cause I have to get new wrapping paper, but I got a few people done.

I feel bad for my brother, his car is in the shop and it might coast him 1,600 dollars to fix it. Poor guy, he really doesn't need that problem right now.

I'm happy that I only have a few people left to shop for. I have to get something for my works Secret Santa, cause our party is this Sunday.

I really need to put some more pics on here. . .but my connection does not like that . . so maybe I'll do it out at my dads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home