Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Da Vinci Code, and Work

Yes I have The Da Vinci Code in my possession. . . hehe I plan on watching it tomorrow before I have to work.

Tonight at work you can just tell that it is November. . .even with the cheap date coupon. . . *sighs*

I really wish it was still a little faster. . . but I was host/bussing, which means I get my hostess wage, but I also was bussing tables, and I get ten percent of what each server makes ^^ so I got a little extra cash tonight. Heh to pay for the movie Thursday.

Now in the small town that I live in, there is a movie theatre, and heh, well it has only one screen, but still it's a theatre. Well anyways, on Thursday night its cheap night, a ticket will only coast 3.50, and for a soda and popcorn its like another two bucks. Its great I love it. The Departed is playing there, which I've heard is really good, so why not.

Hmmm. . . what else. Oh yea my work does this Secret Santa thing, I cannot wait tell we draw names. ^^ I hope it is this weekend, cause well our party is coming up really soon. . . I have to find a date. . .heh. . .Its nothing fancy, its usually during the day, but this year they might not have it at Pearl's and in fact they might have all four restaurants at the same time 0.o that might be a little much, so I really hope its only Pearl's. (If I haven't mentioned it, that is the place I work at. )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the greatest things about ER was the theatre. I do miss that.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home