Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Away from hell

Alright,

So I am now gone from that land of the dead. And that horrible living situation. . .if you called it living. . .I could have turned it into a horror movie. Attack of the post-it notes. . .

But now I am away and happy from the hick town that was Allendale. Hey nothing against you if you enjoy that. . . but I just didn't like it all that much, in fact I dearly hated it down there.

Classes sucked, roommates sucked. . .everthing sucked sucked sucked.

Dreams of being cut with paper cuts from post-its was driving me nuts. OH THE HORROR!!!!!


Heh. . . and no more scary shower curtain. The pink lady bugs and pink butterflies are no longer haunting my happy showertime.

And of course dishes no longer pill up in the sink and stink. . .heh my mum would never let that happen.

AND YES THE SOAP IS OUT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

*falls over with glee*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, babe.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your roommate found me on campus to ask me how you're doing...

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home