Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, September 25, 2006

WOW

It had been awhile since I have posted anything. . .

Well I have been really busy, but I really would not call it a good busy. I really don't like it down here, and well I don't think I'll spend more then a semester at this place. So the countdown begins. . .

11 weeks and counting. I'm trying to think in weeks rather than months, but they both right now sound the same.

lets just say that I moved from a small republican town, to a BIG republican town. . . It totally sucks.

Going home is my main mission during the weekends. It may put a lot of miles on my car, but right now I really don't care. Since as I cannot stand it down here much longer. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home