Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Recent Book List

Okay, So yes I do read a lot, that comes with being an English Major. So I will tempt to make a list (not all at once of course) but I will begin to talk about a few books that I deeply love every so often.

So I already said that I liked The Da Vinci Code, so next I will say Memoir of a Geisha, yes I know once again this was a movie, but those who have not read the book please do. There is just so much more in the book that you really must enjoy. it is such a great book, I've read it soooo many times that my copy is starting to fall apart..heh

Hmmm my next would have to be God-Shaped Hole (not a religous book at all) It is really good, a love story, but not a smutt 7.95 type with Fabio on the cover. Jacob is a man many women would fall in love with.

I am about to read Sense and Sensibility of course by Jane Austin, which is for my British Lit class as an honors project heh. So Lets see how it goes, I will keep you all posted.


Oh I finially have a roommate for next year, and a room. I'm really excited, at first I was beginning to get a little worried that maybe they forgot about me or something. But no its cool, I cannot wait to start.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you living?

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home