Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Insanity lost

The Final days of insanity, heh well I really wouldn't go that far, but still, I really cannot wait to get home and be able to do nothing, well my nothing consists of (finishing all the video games I have started, all the books that I have half read, ((and yes there are A LOT OF THEM)), finish panting, catching up on all of my lost sleep, and I have lost a lot due to this semester.)

So now, all I have to worry about is Saturday, graduation. . . dun dun dun. . . .And then I can relaxe after all of that...hehehehehehehehehehehe

And also working a lot cause well I have things to pay for, and save up for...my new cellphone which is really cool, but it was a bit pricy, but hopefully it will last me for awhile now...and also it really isn't that much a month since I'm on the same plan as my brother ^^

My mom is going to get a tattoo, isn't that interesting...I think so, I have one when I turned 18 I got on my bday then, but she was like "I don't know if I ever want anything on my body for the rest of my life." Oh mum but now she wants one...heh I live in an interesting life.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

A paper clip just flew by my head....DIE EVIL PAPER CLIP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home