Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Gators 3

"CAUTION: CROCODILE EATING HANDICAPPED MAN AT BOTTOM OF HILL!"







Okay,

Sorry about last week, I took a little break...okay rather I was sick..so anyways here I return to blog once more... and boy do I have a lot to talk about.

So I'm now reading "THE DAVINCI CODE", its really good, cause I want to finish it by Friday, and yes I have never read it before..so this is my first time reading it...Its really good, Robert Langdon is awesome, he rocks heh


So Saturday night I had to stay at work from 3pm to almost midnight (I'm a hostess at a local restuarant) This is the reason why, cause our local rotary had a show that they put on every year, and then they come to our restuarant afterwards to get some drinks and munch on munchies, which we proved free of charge. . .The thing is it was at 10 at night I was already just getting over being sick, and this was not helping me...

. . . Me at 10:30 when everyone is beginning to walk it
"What fresh hell is this? Why is everyone coming here, and why am I still here, all I'm doing is hitting the stupid cash bar button for the servers to take the stupid tax off the drinks, cause they can't do it...is that all my life has come to...cash bar...what a waste."


Heh it was interesting thats all I have to say about that.


So today I was at work and was watching the tv ( I was seriously bored) and say that in Florida in less then one week three people have been killed by gators...if that is not funny I don't know what is. One lady was jogging and was killed. What the hell did the gator like jump out of nowhere and land on her and ate her...well they wont have to eat for awhile then. Also gators are a protected animal...so that is ironic isn't it. Maybe it will make people think twice about living in Florida, and well if you see a gator in your swimming pool, leave it alone.
Gators 3
Humans 0
Also for those of you who have no idea, Gators are only found in the America's, Croc's are found in Africa, know and learn it, and don't bug me when you say the wrong thing...

Aww well what will the wonders of tomorrow bring for me, my fifth day of working ( I have a two day weekend coming up) But really just flaking around home and reading, I will however record any interesting evidence throughout my day



(http://www.ebaumsworld.com/signs2.html)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home