Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Past week



This is my grad pick with my dad and bro from college, my bro and I got our associate degrees in science and arts.


Well its is incredibly hot right now...but it has cooled down from earlier today, which is nice, but still I do not like 95 degrees thats like Aug weather, not May weather....BULL!!!!



Anyways, so its been somewhat of a busy past few weeks for me, cause well I have been working my butt off, and I finished The Da Vinci Code, and saw the movie, it was really good...I recommend it to others...unlike X-Men 3, that sucked...the movie was just not what I thought it was going to be...and the final ending after the credits that was a load of crap...bad...

Anyways...not much to really repord, I'm taking a summer language class Japanese, which will be a refresher corse to my offical fall class, and I also have my British Lit class in two weeks too, heh I'm an English major so this is what I do, plus I want to at least know three languages, English of corse, French, and Japanese, then I might get into Italian, and some Russian eventaully...I like learning other languages, some how it helps with my own, (english) I do say some words wrong sometimes, or I'll miss spell something cause I'm used to spelling (colour, centre) and so on cause that is the european way, and I don't know but thats how I say things...heh

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home