Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Boring times



So classes start this week...well rather summer classes start, heh it will be fun though British lit YEAH!!

And then two weeks later my Japanese class will begin which will be awesome.

And so the shopping for stuff for moving out begins, I just have a few things towels tosteroven just a few bits and pieces a few things at a time, a gradual gathering of things, which should make things easy.

Hm...I really don't have a lot to say, my life really has not been that busy, all but working really, tomorrow will be my sixth day in a row, which will lend to a three day weekend, GOOD!!! I'm very much ready for a break now. I also have a dentist appointment tomorrow if anyone but me cares I just love the feeling of cleaned teeth...
Oh saw DaVinci Code, it was very good, going to see it again this week, but X-men was not that good....I mean come on...everyone died!!!! (well not everyone but close enough)

But thats all I'm gonna say about that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home