Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

BDay and Music

Alright,

So here I am stuck at school cause my car is getting worked on, (getting the front bumper replaced cause somebody hit when I was parked and in class.)

So now I have nothing to do, but be bored, I guess I could work on my paper, but I really don't want to...BLEH

Oh so last Friday, I turned 21 YEA, but I really didn't do a whole lot, cause well thats just not me, and well I had to work the next morning.
Tom Petty's new album is really really REALLY good, everyone should check it out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home