Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Where I'll be living


(Isn't he/she cute awwww)



Oh by the way I now know where I am living at GVSU, heh finally....it was like they forgot about me... *sniffles*

I got my first choice which is South Apartments B two bedroom two people ^^ YEA!!! and my roommate has everything that I needed, and I have everything she needed so it is a perfect trade off, well there are a few things we still need to get, but thats besides the point.

But the only thing that I'm not so keene on is the bed thing, the old mattress cause well think of how many people have slept on that thing...ewwwww. . . (yes I do have some phobias, and this is one of them).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home