Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So ends another day


So ends another day of class and I am just waiting to head home and begin doing my homework for the following class period. . .

The new Keene cd came out today, YEA, and of course I had to pick it up. I really haven't had a full chance to listen to it yet, but of what I have heard its good.

So nothing really big to report on the home front, I am now making more money at work cause I got a nice increase in my hourly wage YEA...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home