Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Something Fun

> Four Things About Me
> Things you may not have known about me.....
>
> A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
> 1. Village Market (Baggers hell)
>
> 2. Bohkara's Kennel (loved the dogs, even the ones that humped my leg and didin't give me a cig after)
>
> 3. GKC (Movie theatre hell....with popcorn)
>
> 4. Pearl's New Orlean's Kitchen
>
> .
>
>
> B) 4 movies I would watch over and over:
>
> 1. Lost In Translation
>
> 2. Memiors of a Geisha
>
> 3. Casablanca
>
> 4 . Elizabethtown
>
> C) Four places I have lived:
> 1. Williamsburg, Mi
>
> 2. Elk Rapids, Mi
>
> 3. Grand Rapids, Mi (soon)
>
> 4). Constent state of insanity
>
>
> D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
>
> 1). Iron Chef (The Original)
>
> 2). Gilmore Girls
>
> 3). Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings
>
> 4). MYTHBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> E) Four places I have been on vacation
>
> 1. Canada (here and there and everywhere)
>
> 2. San Fransisco (awesome sea food)
>
> 3. Wisconsin
>
> 4. Delware
>
>
>
>
> F) Favorite foods:
>
> 1. Chinese
>
> 2. Japanese
>
> 3. Great Italian Food
>
> 4. Pizza
>
>
>
> H) Four places I would like to be right now:
>
> 1. All Moved into my apartment ( too much to do still)
>
> 2. Happy's Island, Sage Lake MI
>
> 3. Relaxing in my room
>
> 4. In Paris
>
>
>
>
>
> I) Four people I think will respond:
>
> 1. Erin
>
> 2. Boozy

> 3. Ad
>
> 4. An Alien from another planet
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home