Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saving and Classes

Hmmm. . . .


So class sign-up is well I should say tomorrow, but it is Monday, just really REALLY early in the morning. I did get some Christmas shopping done. It was nice to get a few more people out of the way.

Besides signing up for classes, I have a ton of stuff to do. I really want to clean my room. But I also have some banking to do. So my day off, really wont be a day off. OH I have laundry to do as well. . . . oh man . . .


I really want to move out. I hope I get a good raise soon. I mean I like my parents, but still. . . I was on my own for two months, and other then the hellish roommate, I really did like it. . . But right now since it is the slow season at work, I really can't afford to move out, along with a car payment each month. So I guess I'll just have to live with what I have.

Besides if I didn't go back to school this coming semester I think my dad would go nuts. So I guess I'll choose home and save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home