Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

NOVELS

Alright,

So I guess I should maybe go indepth more with the whole Novels thing.


Well in "Darcy's Story" it is Pride and Prejudice told through the eyes of Mr. Darcy. Its a little less old British, and a little more easily understood. (I give it a 4.7 out of 5)


Another good book in "A Geisha's Life", if you have read "Memoirs of a Geisha" then this novel will fit right down with you. Cause it is the autobiography of the woman, whom Arthur Golden took the notes from to write Geisha. It's a little more modern, she was a Geisha in the 60's and 70's. There are a few things that are a little different from Memoirs, but it is still a good read. (I give it a 5 out of 5)

"Bob Dylan Chronicals Vol. 1" another good biography. It works throught the early part of Dylans career. A very nice piece of work. (I give it a 5 out of 5)

Now I read this book about a year ago when it first came out. "How to Kill a Rock Star" the same author who wrote the amazing book "God-Shaped Hole" I must say I was a little bit disappointed with this work. It was just not up to the standards of Jacob. (I give it a 3.7 out of 5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home