Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Senate and Shopping

Alright, So the Senate will now be controlled by the Democrates YEAH!!!!!! So now Bush will be a lame duck, hehehehe.

Man working is getting really slow, November is like that, it is always the slowest month of the year. I really hope we pick names for our secret santa soon.



Hmm . . . .what else is going on hmmm. . . Well since I haven't been in school, I have been reading a lot more. I reread most of the good books in the Anita Blake series, Circus of the Damned, Lunatic Cafe, Bloody Bones, and The Killing Dance. But now I'm realing Darcy's Story, and Tom Petty's Biography. I tend to read more then one book at a time. I get bored easily. . . heh.


Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. WOW crazy how time zooms on by after Halloween. And then before we know it Christmas will be here.

I barely have any of my shopping done. *sighs* I have to get that done soon. I hate going into town when it gets later in the month. People are everywhere. . . . . bleh people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home