Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

VOTING DAY

So today was the day to vote. . .

It is soo cool that we can choose who we want in office. But then again it is hard to choose who we really can trust. Those of you who know me, know that well I do not like the repulican party. Heh, true true. So it was a straight ticket voting.

So anyways, Life on the home front is a little boring. But next week is class sign-up week in the internet. Which will be exciting. I think I'm just going to take four classes, but I'm not totally sure yet.


And thus begins the Christmas shopping. I am trying to get ahead of the game this year, and get everything done before the third week in December. Heh. Plus I hate mall crowds during this time of the year. Everyone is all running towards something, and if you are not careful you will become the piece of flattened gum on the wet dirty tile floor.

I hate the cold commercials they say if you take this such and such medicine that you will feel better, the people in them look like their either on crack or not sick at all. I'm sorry when I have a cold, I feel like shit, I'm usually out for two days on my bed sleeping 90 percent of the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a cold, because I do too. *headthrob*

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home