Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Snowing, and Time

Alright, So it is November 10, and it is snowing out like nothing else. Plus it was snowing, and thunder, it was very interesting.

But right now I am watching Bridget Jones Diary, and it just makes me laugh. Heh, I would probably run outside in my underwear in the snow too. . . (for those of you who have not seen this movie SEE IT!!!)

Now if only romantic scene's really do happen with music going on, but I just have to close my eyes and put on my own soundtrack. Now to do this properly, you have to get the right song in your head at the right time.


Hmm, well class sign up is Monday. HEH, I can't wait, I'm such a nerd. But with this break from school right now, I must say that I have had a chance to get a lot of things done.

I've been working on my Tom Petty cd collection. I must say, how can someone trade in their cd of Tom Petty, its just not right. But hey the better for me.

I really want to get some pictures on here, I just have to find my connection line for that purpose.

OH ON TUESDAY!!! THE DAVINCI CODE COMES OUT ON DVD, AND AT THERE IS A SPECIAL EDITION VERSION AND I AM SOOOO GETTING IT.


Like that big font there heh


OMG THE TV JUST HAD A COMMERCIAL FOR FINAL FANTASY 12!!!!!!!!!!

Which of course I am playing, I'm half way right now. I'm heading out to the Giza Plains, but currently I am hunting beasties, cause I want money to buy new armor. I have good weapons, but my armor sucks. It is soooo hard to get gil in this one, I'm a little unsure about that, but its ok. I really don't mind going about hunting things. I have time . . . . . heh Now if I was in school I wouldn't be this patient. But I have time. . . . . heh . . . . .all I have is time.

But like I said earlier I have been doing a lot of things that I would never get done with school. The stack of books that just build up cause if I see something that I might like, I get (thats a bad habbit). And I have had more time to write. Which is good cause I have started the second installment of "The Depth of Blood and Lust", I'm unsure of the name of this story, cause I don't really want to do part two. Cause its not really about Kimura (those of you who have read this story, will understand, if not. . . heres the link (http://www.minusthepapercuts.com/writeon/viewtopic.php?t=189)
But anyways, this part is about Zachary Winters. He was the second character I created after Kimura. The original story was this part that I'm writing right now, but I just never put pen to paper (or in my case fingers to key board) But I did start writing out part one with Kimura as the main character a while ago.

Both characters have changed a lot. Kimura used to like both sexes (most vampire stories that I've read, they don't care), but Kimura will be a one woman kind of guy. Its coming up in the story I have a few more chapters, then everyone will meet Vaah for the first time. But in the second installment, with Zachary, everyone meets Vaah right off. I wont go into detail about her. You'll have to read to find out ^^. But I really like her. I'm not always happy with my female characters, they either have a weakness, or not weak enough, or are just not someone I would like at all. But she is very interesting. I'm pleased with her. She's had six plus years of development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home