Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Classes and Wicked

Well alright,

So I have signed up for my winter classes, heh. . .

And tomorrow THE DA VINCI CODE COMES OUT!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehe I cannot wait for it.

So I've started to read the book "Wicked: THe Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" I'm sure many of you have seen or heard of the Broadway production of it, but dun dun dun. . . . . It was a book first (get over it) But I am just at the start. I'm a little unsure, just because when I was a little kid I read the L. Frank Baulm, books who was the original author of the "Wizard of OZ" So I'm a little sceptical about Gregory Maguire's take on her story. I will keep ya posted though ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home