Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Hmm,

Well it was a very nice Thanksgiving. Food was good, and it was fun playing cards with Tom and my Dad Brother, and Judy. And now I look upon the end of the year as it comes.

2006 wasn't bad, but wasn't the greatest. . . thus far. . .a little over a month to improve that status.

Taking a massive break from school really stopped me there for a little while. All I really do is work. I'm out in a small town when all of my friends are ten if not twenty or more mintues away. It is also really hard to save cause of it being the holiday season, and well I still have some Christmas shopping to do. Last week would have been it, but well when I got sick that put a small damper on things. I would really like a nice raise at work soon, then I would be able to move out.
Somtimes I wish certain things were different. I wont go into detail, cause its late and I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home