Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Phone troubles

*Grumbles* I cannot seem to find my phone. I know it is around here, but I have no idea where. . . Why does it have to be black. Hmm. . .I cannot call it cause its on vibrate cause the ringer wakes me up in the morning whenever someone calls. . .


*sighs* and I was gonna try and call someone tonight. . . >.< stupid phone. . . . . . . .


NO HE COULDN'T NOT BE THE BEST BOND EVER!!!!!!!! DANEIL CRAIG IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new Bond is gonna suck. . . .

But anyways, Mythbusters is on. . . so all is okay right now. . .but I am gonna go and watch some DaVinci Code, heh my mom is watching it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home