Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Busy

Alright,

Sorry that I haven't written in a few days. Alright, So I will update everyone then.


Where did I leave off. . .Well on Sunday, Tom came out to Elk Rapids he meet my Mum, and Austin. And we went to Pearl's for brunch.

We then went into town to go ice skating. One of my favorite past times especially in the winter time. Well its was cool, Tom did fine out on the ice. Well not just fine, he was good. After that we rented RV and went back to his place and watched the movie, and then played Scrabble. It was a lot of fun. I really wish I didn't live so far out from Town.

So Monday, I hung out with my friend Erin at the Omlete Shoppe for like three hours, It was a lot of fun. Then I went Christmas shopping, which I am almost done with. I only have a few more things to get.

Well today I was working at Hairport, and then at Pearl's. . .I do the same tomorrow. . .and then just Hairport on Thursday . . .thank goodness. . . .

But now I am going to go and shower

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun fun fun!!! I wish I could have gone ice skating with you! Maybe this weekend when I can kick homework's ass.

PS-
I'm signed up for French II

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hey, and that I had a good time Sunday as well :)

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly : )

I'm going to add you to my links list, if thats ok?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home