Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Everyday over again

Okay,

So today feels like Saturday, even though it is Friday. But still. . . But tomorrow will some how not feel like Sunday. . .It will just be another Saturday all over again. . .its like GroundHogs Day, only Sunni and Cher will not be singing every morning.


Anyways, I saw The Foutain today with Tom. It was good, a little strange at a few points, but I must say it is the most emotional I have seen Hugh Jackman.

Work was incredible dull this evening. . . they called to ask if I could come in early. . . well I was in Traverse still, but when I got there, it wasn't even that busy. But I did get a call tonight from one of my managers asking me if I could come in early tomorrow to do an art project. . . *sighs* I do like my job, but for the things they make me do sometimes, they should really pay me more.

I did see a preview for Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheinix. . . . I downloaded it at my dads house. . . .to download it at home would take twelve years. . . old connection. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home