Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Nothing Much

Hmm. . . . . Well let me think what has been going on. . . . . I have finished my Christmas shopping heh, well I have a few things I want to get my brother still. . . but other then that. . .I am done, so that really doesn't make me all done with xmas shopping. . . but in my world it does so there.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Nintendo DS, but I'm not sure. I'm still thinking about it.

Well my works Christmas party was fun, Tom came and there was a ton of food. And this year I won twenty dollars.

I have a ton of things I have to do today, So I really can't do a long post. Maybe I'll think of something better to post tonight, or tomorrow.
I'm off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home