Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Welcome back part two

(its short but I am tired)

The Master of L.A. was sitting not four feet away from me. He was completely composed, His dark blue dress shirt pressed, his black tie put together neatly. There was a slight smile on his face that he was glad about something, maybe it was that he knew almost everything about me, and that I knew nothing of him.

“Now I know why you have come, but please enlighten me.”

“Right, well, I’m new to this city, and well I know we will be working together a lot.”

“Cut the chit chat, I know there was a murder last night. I have my own network. You want to question me about this little murder.”

“Little murder, how can a murder be little?”

“When you live in L.A. one person dead is considered little. I know this person was killed unusually. Which is why you are here.” He sat back in his chair pulling out a file and placing it on the large wooden desk separating us. I leaned forward taking the file folder. Flipping open there was a black and white photo inside, the body was covered in what I had to guess was blood. Stripped bare the body was female. One of her arms was skinned down to the muscle. She was also missing her right leg from the hip down, and just above her hip her stomach was sliced open there was so much blood that it was rather difficult to tell all that had fallen out of her body. I was glad that I had had a light breakfast. It was hard to look at the photo she was alive at one point.

“Haunting isn’t it?” Kimura was not looking that pleased anymore. I could tell he was worried about something. It was rather strange, one moment he was calm then the next he had a deep worried look on his face. Something was not right with this murder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home