Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas, Underware, and Getting Older

Alright, So why does sexy underware have to be either a thong or something very uncomfortable. . . .this is very ponderable. . .well I didn't say ALL. . .but some. . . .Interesting isn't it? For some it maybe.

Christmas is only a week away, and December will soon be over with. And well. . .it looks like it will be a green Christmas soon enough. . . without any snow or snow showers is the near future. Which I really do not mind at all.

Now that I'm 21. . .I've been looking at my reflection in the mirror, and looking back at old pictures of me. . .I have changed. I used to be alittle unsure about myself. . .now, I know that this is what I am going to be, this is what I am going to look like. I like my hair colour, I like my eye colour. . .always have. . .heh, These eyes are all natural. . .^^ heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home