Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dun Dun Dun

Dun Dun Dun,

Well I must say that I am getting a little sick and tired of having to go an get everyones crap at my other work. . . . But I guess it is all money in the end. . .

And I have put in my request to start serving at my other job. . .well at least part time. . .cause I still like being a Hostess. . .but I really do need to make more money. So yea. . .I did get a raise when no one else was supposed to this time of the year. . .even though it wasn't anything BIG like I was hoping for. . .*sighs*


I'm soooo dead tired right now. . .working my two jobs in the same day is hard on me. . . I plan on closing my eyes really soon here. Mmmmmm my bed is calling. . . screaming at me to come and snuggle with it. . .it looks sooo inviting right now.

So Tomorrow is the 21 of December, and then Friday is my dads bday, which he wants to go to Outback Steak House. . .*shrugs* oh well. . . .Then we might go and see Rocky. . .hehe its going to be sooo bad. . .yet sooo good. BUT then I would really like to see a Christmas movie. . . seeing as how it is Christmas season. . . I tend to like to see holiday type movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home