Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Past and Present

So,
It is 2007 strange feeling. And of course on New Years Eve it was four years since Ken had pasted away. It had always been hard previous years. I used to think how different my life would be if Ken was still alive. I might not be here in Michigan anymore, I maybe in Boston going to art school with Ken going to Harvard. Things would be VERY different.

Would I trade my life right now for that. NO. . . .When I was down at Grand Valley I thought about it a lot. I was mad, I wanted that other life. But now. . . I wouldn't trade my life. Ken would be happy of the life I have right now. He would be glad of what I am doing. And Sara I really don't think Ken would be disappointed with how your life is going right now. He really wasn't that kind of person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true, but still can't help but feel as if he's developed into some form of a hidden voice urging me to be all that I can be.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home