Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, April 14, 2008

New Job




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


So Saturday is the start of my first day at Espresso Bay. I am totally excited about it. It will be a long shift they say. . .for the first day they usually only have you work 3-4 hours. Well they want me to work from 6-close, which is now midnight. . .Thats the late hour for me (I'm a weakling) But thats not really a long shift for me. . .Then I work 10-1, then at my other job from 4-cl. . .which will only be like two three hours. . . I can't wait to have a job that means I don't have to guess what hours I'm going to be getting. . .
BUT, I am still trying to gain black clothes. . .I really want to get a CUTE of course black skirt. . .Which is really hard to find. . .I saw one at Target. . .but I wasn't really sure. . .They also had a lot of really cute tops. . . I should get some more. . .but not right now. My main focus has been shoes. I need some really good "cute" black flats. They have some really cute ones at Payless, its also their BOGO, buy one get one half off. I told my Mum, and she said that we will have to go Friday. Heh, which is cool.




3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

#2 & #3

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Yeah, those are my favorite too

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

And I agree. 2 and 3. =D

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home