Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, April 07, 2008

News of the Kittie Front

Sooo. . . Tom had some exciting news for me yesterday, his sister Jenny is thinking of giving up her cat Stewie, cause of the baby and she has a dog too. So Tom made mention that I might like him. At first I was stunned, and that made Tom think that I didn't want him. He's short haired tiger strip, grey like I like, and he's very friendly. And a little chunky. (honestly I like a little chunky kitties, it just means there more for me to love) So after seriously sleeping on it. I would love to have Stewie, I want to give him a good home. I know I wanted a girl cat, and that doesn't mean I'm stopping at two. . .heh. . .not like I'm going to be a crazy cat lady, but I just want to have a nice family. . its like babies for some women, where its like kitties for me. . . and when I say kitties, I generally mean Cats, I'm just like that. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home