Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Moving on Up

So we got a call from Glen, whom Tom continues to call Steve, or Tim, something to that affect, and we are going to be moving in this coming weekend. . .YEAH!!! I've been packing all weekend long. . .it's been exhausting, but I have been enjoying it. . .finding all that crap that I really own. . .is a bit shocking, but I cannot wait to move.

I guess my Dad was down in Florida all weekend, cause my Grandfather, (my only grandparent left) fell, and his liver stopped working. And now aparently, he has cancer of the man area. I feel bad for my Dad, but I know that my grandfather was always a strange guy, and I'm pretty sure, doesn't even remember me really. . . And it would be scary to go to a funeral with my Dads side of the family, I honestly do not remember any of them. I was too young to remember what they all looked like. . .*sighs*

Theres no class today, since I just found out, after driving all the way into town, getting coffee, finding a parking spot (which for those of you who go to NMC, understand this factor that it takes FOREVER to get a space) And then I go upstairs to the computer lab to check my email, and boom, there it is Class is Cancelled. . .*sighs* I can NOT WAIT TILL I HAVE THE INTERNET AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home