Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Idiot of Class

I'm tired of group work in classes. . . .I do not wish to work with idiots any longer. Could I just put up a sign that says, "Please, I know you are an idiot, do not work with me. . . thank you, and have a nice day. . ."

Or something to that extent. . . I consider myself a partial historian. . .I love love history, and when someone says, no your wrong, honestly if it is once I don't mind, ( I have been wrong before, and of course I will continue to be wrong about several things later in life, I am human. . .sort of) but if you continue to repeat yourself in saying such a thing, when I have found that I was correct in my notes, and still you say I am wrong, then you are an Idiot, and I no longer wish to work with you anymore, or anytime in the near future. . .possibly within the next 80 years, cause I honestly do not plan on living past 102 I would be really old, and really wrinkly. I am sure you will be even older, then me. . . So please, leave my bubble, and go dig yourself a hole, about six feet deep and lay down and have someone else fill it in because I do not wish to hear your pie hole flap any longer. . . Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home