Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Away

So Tom and I went down to Grand Rapids this weekend for a bit of R and R. It was nice to get away, I felt a lot better when I had to work last night that it was nice and refreshing. We went to about every Gamestop down there. . .which just goes to show you how we are nerds. . .heh.
Our hotel was nice, very clean just like the hotels.com add said. . lol. I'm always surprised at the stupid comments made, well I would hope that the Hotel rooms are clean otherwise I am sure as hell not staying there. Sunday we went to the Van Andel Museum, it was nice, the old streets of Grand Rapids was realy cool. I got a good video, and a lot of pictures to post later.
ALSO we went on Saturday night to Tokyo Grill, it was awesome, we sat up in the tatami room. And ate till we burst. The sushi was soooo damn good. . . and the green tea mochi, ice cream with rice cake wrapped around it was awesome. . . the bill was almost as much as out hotel room, but it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home