Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Stuff needed

Alright, So I am going to be moving out. . .I have been thinking of other things that I will need for the apartment.

I really want a rice cooker. . .always have. . never gotten one. . .
I need a tea kettle. . Tom loves tea and I love hot chocolate
Silver ware
More dishes. . .I have a few, but not that many. . .
Cooking sheets
Knives (cutting knives)
A new mattress. . .mine is really old. . hehe
Book shelves

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

We got our bookshelves for like $60 at Art Van. Cheapest and they're pretty decent.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

yea, I've asked Austin if he would build us one. . . but we might have to wait. . . But cool, yea I was thinking of getting a new mattress there for my fouton. . .we will need one cause mine is really old. . .

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home