Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, February 04, 2008

SUPER BOWL

Alright, So last night was the Super Bowl, the Giants beat the Patriots by three points, not that I really care, but I won 40 bucks!!!! YEAH!!! Finally I have redemed myself. My Mum won the first quarter, which is ten dollars, I won the second, which is 15, and then the third which is 25, and then the final is 50 dollars, and a trophy. . . heh that we've made over the years. For the last five years it has been between only two people, my Aunt Cheri, and Matt, my bro's friend. But this YEAR *dun dun dun* My friend Erin won it. . . YEAH SOMEONE NEW!!!! it was down to the late few minutes, I was really close to winning it. . . but oh well. . . I still got 40 bucks out of the entire thing. . HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

And now I'm getting ready to go and watch Atonment with Erin. . . I'm sooo excited. . . heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home