Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Uncertain

So Tom has finally gotten a new job. It will soo much better than his other one. I am soo happy for him, I have to take him out to celebrate sometime soon. It will be awesome. So it looks like things are moving up in the world.

So I'm pretty much set on a certain digital camera. But I keep wondering, how much would I use it. I do have to ask myself that question. I wish I knew, I wish I could look into the future and see that. But if I had that power, well I wouldn't be working where I am right now. So I guess. . . I just wanted to send that question out to the world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing, and for the first few months I had my camera I hardly touched it. But then one day I picked it up, and I haven't put it down since.

It's one of those things that's a great investment and will always be there when the mood and desire strike.

Hope that helps, hun.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

Thanks everyone for your advice. And I think I am going to do it.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the same thing when I got my Powershot. It was the best investment I made.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home