Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, January 14, 2008

New Semester, and Books

So today, once again NMC classes begin, and what another busy semester it will be. I am back in the S.H.I.T building, that's Scholars Hall Institute of Teaching rather, heh interesting name isn't it. Well either way, I am currently getting ready for my Creative writing class to begin. I'm excited for it to start. But either way.

Last week I was really sick, heh throwing up and everything. But now that the doctors gave me a super strong drug, I am all better now, well not completly, but I am well on the raod to recovery.
So late last week Sara mentioned that we should do a 52 books a year thing, a book a week, which I think would be a blast. So I will now start reporting all the books on here that I have read this year. I have a long list so far, and am very far ahead so far since it is only the third week of the year, and I have already read nearly seven books. But I will post all about them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home