Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

X-MAS, NEW YEARS, and SCHOOL

Alright, so Christmas is over, and the New year is here. . . YEAH!!. . . 2008 a leap year.

IT was a good Christmas, got a lot of nice things, new tires from my Dad, which I really needed badly. Some clothes from Judy, an Art stand from Toms parents, Ernest Hemingway Biography from my Mom, among other things, new boots and socks, and a pretty necklace from Tom, and a lot more. . . heh

And sooo school begins once again next week. . . yea. . . ugh. . .I'm not really looking forward to my GVSU classes, but I do have Creative Writing at NMC, which should be a lot of fun.


But my break has been nice, I've been working a lot, which is good, and I have been getting a lot of reading done. Saw Juno with Tom last weekend, and that was really good. I enjoyed that movie quiet a bit.
But I think I am now ready for classes to begin again. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home