Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Visiting the Past

Well it has been a busy past week. . . alright here goes


So Saturday it was the Candle Walk Festival in my town, and well it sucked really. . .
So then on Sunday, my work had their annual Christmas party, it was fun, Tom came and we had A TON OF FOOD. They even had crab legs, which was a first, and when we broke bulbs for money, I only got a lottery ticket. . . oh well. . . My Secret Santa was Bud, who got me this really cool trivia book, right up my alley. And some funky jewelry.
So then this week has been non stop busy busy. But I did manage to watch some old time anime. . . revisiting my past I would say.


Soo good, that I've been looking for other video's online. . heh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home