Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lone Gunman

I have been shunned. . . heh Well I am supposed to cut back on staying over at Tom's place for the remainder of his stay there. I was thinking about it anyways. . . but I think it is a slightly shady way. . but oh well. I don't really feel like talking about it right now, but I will soon in my blog, if you have any questions, for those of you who know me, just contact me. And I will talk to you about it. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolute crap. Period. It's his house too. He pays for rent, he signed the lease. It isn't a Rob and Ashley house and Tom just gets fucked. He's PAYING to live there therefore he gets privledges. If he wants to have his girlfriend over to spend the night, then by all means.

Someone severly has their head up their ass.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home