Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hemingway and Orchids



Gotta love Hemingway, soooo awesome

Okay,
So school has begun to beat down on me, but its almost at the half way point, and I am doing a lot better than last semester. I have a little bit more focus. But I'm still wearing down just a little bit.

But its finally fall outside. Enough of that freaking hot weather that no one could stand. I want to wear my jacket, sip my hot coffee without sweating. I was sooo incredibly over that horrible weather. Although after fall comes winter. But winter brings happiness. I will finally be living with my sweety of almost one year. It was really sweet, on Monday, it was one year since we first met. Of course we didn't start dating till a month later, but still it was cute. He got me a beautiful orchid



This is what it looks like, I will post a picture later, and also I will post a ton of pictures of the Monks doing the sand art. Which was very cool. I went all but the last day, I was a little sad, but I had to work. . . oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home