Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Work, School, Camping

Okay,

So I know that I have really been slacking in this department, but the last few weeks have been crazy busy for me.
Work was insane at the end of August, I was working at least three doubles a week, and so inturn took its toll on my body, and I am still trying to get over my sinus infection. But other then that. . . School started last week. I was originally taking five classes.
History 101 Western Civ to 1500CE (common era)
History 111 U.S. to 1865
History 355 (at GVSU university center) Middle Ages
US 201 (online)
American Lit 2

But then I meet with my advisor, and she said that I should be taking another class instead, and that I should drop two to take this one cause its 311 class, (which anyone who has taken 100, 200 level classes realizes that they get a lot harder as they go up, so 311 will require a bit of time. . . . ) So I dropped American Lit2, and US201, to take 311 Teaching Adolescents. . . .*sighs* And I had already missed the first class so I had to play catch-up. . . ugh I really hate that. . .

Anyways, so this weekend Tom and I are going camping in Fayette with my parents, I'm really excited. . . I haven't had a weekend off in a really long time. . .It should be a lot of fun though, I'm excited to show this place to Tom, I hope he likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home