Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sammy Davis Junior Junior








My friend Boozy is coming home this week on Thursday. I can't wait to see her, its been almost an entire year since I have seen her. She has been in Taiwan as an exchange student. This picture is from her website.











So tonight, Tom, Adam, and myself are going to go and see Transformers, heh, I'm really looking forward to it, all but the humans, I really think they are going to suck, so therefore, I hope a human gets stepped on by a machine.

I am currently reading this book, Everything is Illuminated, fantastic movie by the way. The book is a little similar, but of course I have just started it. But it does promise to be a good book. Alex is one of the main characters who is from the Ukraine, he in the book sounds like he is speaking broken English, he uses the word "Premium" as good, or excellent. and his grandfather has a dog, his seeing eye bitch, sammy davis junior junior. Very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home