Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Change









These are pretty funny, I thought at least.









So I got my rental car today, its a Chrysler 300, black heh. Its nice I must say. But I hope my intrepid gets fixed soon, I miss it a little. Nothing major happening, I have seen Pirate 3 twice already. Its a long movie though, and so I start to fidget half way through it.
Oh today was my first day training on floor server, it's not really all that hard, since I already know 90% of what needs to be done anyways, since I have been working there for two years already. But its nice to get to do something else for a change.









































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home