Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Classes And Cars

Alright, So today is the last Po'Boy and Pint at Pearl's, and I am not working it YES!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA, I have worked all but two this year so far. . . . heh. It is a bit of an exciting moment.

But anyways. So I have signed up for all of the fall class, but GVSU in TC, might be offering HST 355, The Middle Ages, which I would LOVE TO TAKE, and I think it would apply to my degree, which would count for my fifth class, and if I take a gym class my sixth class. . . so I'm not sure, but still it would really fun. I'll have to talk to my counselor.

But anyways, nothing really serious, well other then that fact that my mom has to get a new car, cause her old one died on her, or rather will die soon. . .it's a little sad cause the car she has right now is still awesome, but it's older and wouldn't be worth the fix up. So right now my Mom and Austin are on their way to K town to look at a few intrepids, oldly enough the same car I own. Mine is a 99, ES, which is really nice, and currently it only has 72,000 miles on it which is awesome.
The ones they have there are 2003, and a 2004, almost the same colour, just a little more grey then mine is. But the 2007 is only an SE, (they didn't make a lot of the ES, cause they are more custume made, Elite Sport is the ES, SE is Standard Edition) And they only have the 2.7 liter engines, which have in the past caused drivers a bit of problems, I have the 3.2 liter engine, so mine is better HAHAHAHAHAHA. But there is a 2006 Crysler 300 I hope she looks at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home