Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

OH CRAP


OMG!!!!


I haven't had internet connection at my house, so I haven't been able to post in a REALLY LONG TIME. . . . .

So now, I'm at the school checking up on many different things right now.


To start I had a crap ton of email to catch up on. . . .and so that set me back, then I had to read up on friends and their blogs, and so now I am working on mine.


But to be honest, there really isn't a whole lot new going on in my life right now. . .heh
Other then well hmmm. . . . Work is getting a little busier now, which is nice, more hours, and Pirate 3 comes out in a week, which will be awesome. AND TONIGHT THERE IS AN ACE OF CAKES MARATHON ON TV!!!!!!!! Which is going to be awesome
Heh, other then that. . . nothing really eventful. My parents are going away this weekend. . . which will be nice, heh, and hopefully a certain someone will come over and keep my company. Heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home