Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hard Times



The New cover for the seventh Harry Potter book, I can't wait!!!!

Anyways, well lately its been a little rough. . . .school seems to really be getting to me, and I'm not doing as well as I would have liked to this semester. But fall will be different, I promise. I just have high standards for myself. But So far, I have three NMC classes, HST 101, HST 111, and FRE 201. I have to take a Grand Valley class, American Lit2 I believe. I might take a gym class. . . .I've wanted to, but I'm not sure, I think it might be a good stress reliever for me though.

But the semester is almost done, and all I have is a summer class, so I have a whole month off, to train for serving, and to go camping. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home